GEYLANG EAST SWIMMING COMPLEX
Location of Geylang East Swimming Complex, lessons available as well as facilities, opening hours and nearest MRT stations.
|Monday||2:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 9:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 9:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 9:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 9:30pm|
|Saturday||8:00am – 9:30pm|
|Sunday||8:00am – 9:30pm|
|Open on all public holidays except first day of Chinese New Year.|
- 1 Competition Pool
- 1 Teaching pool
- 1 Wading pool
How to Get Here?
- Take Bus no.24, 28, 43, 70, 70M, 76, 80, 135, 154 (Alight at Opp CISCO Ctr or CISCO Ctr)
- Take Bus no.80, 155 (Alight at Folec Tech Ctr or Opp Folec Tech Ctr)
- Alight at Paya Lebar (EW8/CC9), look for Paya Lebar Road.
- Turn left at Geylang East Central, then right to Aljunied Ave 1.
- Follow PIE and take exit onto Paya Lebar Road.
- Turn left to Geylang East Central, and turn right to Aljunied Ave 1.
601 Aljunied Crescent (389862)
View Geylang East Swimming Complex in a larger map
Are you looking for a swimming classes/lessons in Geylang East Swimming Complex, Singapore? Complete your registration here and our friendly swimming instructors will contact you as soon as we can. We are offering classes for kids, children, babies, toddlers, adults and special needs.
Disclaimer: The information above is solely for the purpose of reference only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex as there might be recent updates not brought to our attention yet. Kindly assist us by keeping us informed of any new updates and/or invalid details.