JURONG EAST SWIMMING COMPLEX
Location of Jurong East Swimming Complex, lessons available as well as facilities, opening hours and nearest MRT stations.
|Tuesday||8:00am – 9:30pm|
|Wednesday||6:30am – 9:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 9:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 9:30pm|
|Saturday||6:30am – 9:30pm|
|Sunday||2:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Open on all public holidays except first day of Chinese New Year.|
- 1 Competition Pool
- 1 Wave Pool
- 1 Lazy River
- 3 Water Slides
- 1 Jacuzzi
- 1 Kiddy Fun Station Pool
How to Get Here?
- Take Bus no.5N, 98, 98M, 99, 157, 185, 187, 198, 333, 334, 502, NR5 (Alight at Blk 347 or Blk 316)
- Alight at Chinese Garden (EW25), exit and look for Boon Lay Way.
- Turn right to Jurong East St 31.
- Take AYE and exit Jurong Townhall Rd.
- Turn left onto Boon Lay Way .
- Turn right to Jurong East Street 31.
21 Jurong East Street 31 (609517)
View Jurong East Swimming Complex in a larger map
Are you looking for a swimming classes/lessons in Jurong East Swimming Complex, Singapore? Complete your registration here and our friendly swimming instructors will contact you as soon as we can. We are offering classes for kids, children, babies, toddlers, adults and special needs.
Disclaimer: The information above is solely for the purpose of reference only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex as there might be recent updates not brought to our attention yet. Kindly assist us by keeping us informed of any new updates and/or invalid details.