- From the period of 1 Sep – 31 Dec 2020, each 180min slot allows two (2) classes of 90min or three (3) classes of 60min
- Each class will allow a ratio of one (1) coach to five (5) pax
- Any caregiver/parent who requires admission into the facility must be included in the five (5) pax quota. Strictly no entry if they are not within the five (5) pax
- Admission charges to the pool apply
- Each instructor may be allocated ONE (1) slot (180min) per day, with a cap of FOUR (4) slots per week
- Slot allocations are until 31 Dec 2020 and are subjected to changes in alignment with the COVID-19 Multi-Ministry Task Force announcement.
POOL ENTRANCE FOR STUDENTS
– Parents to install the ActiveSG app and apply a supplementary account for the child (if they do not have one).
– The child will need to purchase a child pass or tap on MyQR to enter the pool. Kindly remind parents to have sufficient myCash for the transaction.
– Please assemble your students outside the pool and bring them in as a group.
– Coaches are also required to ensure there is no inter-mixing with other groups of students and leave the facility with the students at the end of the session.