- On 20 July 2021, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced that with effect from 22 July to 18 August 2021, there will be a further tightening of safe management measures (SMMs) to curb the transmission of COVID-19 within the community, similar to those previously introduced under Phase 2 (Heightened Alert).
- The updated guidelines must be adhered to starting 22 July and ending at the close of 18 August 2021.
- SWIMMING COACHING AT SPORTSG FACILITIES:
- For coaching of SwimSafer classes level 1,2,3 – The group size remains strictly at 2 pax (including coach)
- For coaching of SwimSafer classes level 4,5,6 – Each coach can coach up to a maximum of 2 groups of 2 pax (including coach) i.e. 1 coach to 3 students (if the coach has been allocated 2 slots). If the coach is allocated with 1 slot, the group size remains strictly at 2 pax (including coach). Request for additional slot is subject to availability.
iii. Physical distancing of 2 metres between individuals and 3 metres between different groups must be maintained at all times
- There should be no intermingling between different groups before, during and after classes.
- There is no restriction on the number of sessions to be held consecutively within the allocated slot.
- The coach must ensure that the previous class of students must exit the swimming complex before the next class of students can enter the swimming complex. This is to ensure that the capacity at the swimming complex is kept within the permissible limit at any one time. The classes must be conducted in adherence to the Safe Management Measures.
vii. Coaches will need to have a confirmed allocated slot before any coaching is allowed in all ActiveSG pools.
viii. Coaches will have to wear masks at all times when they are not in the pool.